Effective date: January 01, 2021
Bigthinx Software Private Limited ("us", "we", or "our") operates the Lyflike and Lyfsize software applications and APIs (the "Service"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
1. Body Pictures
2. Body Height
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
1. Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
2. Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
3. Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Bigthinx Software Private Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
1. To provide and maintain the Service
2. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
3. To provide customer care and support
4. To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
5. To monitor the usage of the Service
6. To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Germany or Netherlands and process it there.
Bigthinx Software Private Limited may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. To comply with a legal obligation
2. To protect and defend the rights or property of Bigthinx Software Private Limited
3. To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
4. To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
5. To protect against legal liability
Bigthinx Software Private Limited stores the following Personal Data in an encrypted and GDPR compliant format:
Bigthinx Software Private Limited does not store the following Personal Data. It is used only for the purpose of obtaining process results and is destroyed immediately after processing. Processing is completely automated and the following data is neither viewed by any person nor preserved in any storage media.
1. Body Pictures
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Links to Other Sites
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org